The Fringe is open to submissions of poetry, flash fiction and short stories of any genre. Stories accepted will be published online in our Ezine and also in the monthly pdf magazine.
We are also open to submissions from artists for inclusion in the magazine.
Submissions should be in RTF format or in the body of the email. Send email submissions only to email@example.com
Currently we only offer payment for one story selected as the feature story in the monthly pdf magazine only. The successful author will be contacted to organise payment via paypal for a $5AUD payment. Authors of other accepted stories published on the webzine and in the pdf copy will receive a copy of the pdf version of the mag the story appears in.
We are open to unpublished and previously published stories up to 40,000 words in length.
About The Fringe Magazine
Here at The Fringe Magazine we publish Short Stories, Flash Fiction, Poetry in all genres and reviews of books, roleplay games, music and movies.
Our variety seems to be hiting the mark with over 100,000 views of our Online Magazine with a good spread across all articles.
Our variety seems to be hiting the mark with over 100,000 views of our Online Magazine with a good spread across all articles.?xml:namespace>From surveys we've conducted, our readers are like most people and enjoy reading all kinds of books, both fiction and non-fiction.
With over 350 readers visiting our site each day, we listen to the voice of the masses and try and procure books in all genres to review. To date, we have reviewed over 600 books, including; non-fiction reference, music, art, photography, gardening, cooking, Self Help, architecture, design, biographies and roleplay games.
We also review fiction in all genres; Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Historical Romance, Paranormal Romance, Horror, Crime, Thriller, Comedy, Western. We also publish Author Interviews, Paintings, Sketches, Art Work, Art Work by Susie Wilson, and non-fiction articles. The only thing you won't find at The Fringe Magazine is a bad review, if we don't like something, we won't put up a review at all.
You will also find music and dvd reviews and the occasional interview with musicians and actors.
- Oil Paintings for Sale
- AUTHOR INTERVIEW: Rod Rees
- POETRY: The Beach by Danny P. Barbare
- POETRY: Poinsettia by Danny P. Barbare
- FICTION: Jenevieve by Lynn Kennison
- FICTION: Spun Aluminum by Rebecca Anne Renner
- FICTION: Moments from the Fringe By George Wilhite...
- FICTION: Déjà Viewed By Emma Eden Ramos
- FICTION: Janet and John Get Out of their Heads by ...
- POETRY: Dominance by Savannah Nolen
- POETRY:Actuality by Savannah Nolen
- FICTION: Los Locos Huevos By Penn Stewart
- BOOK REVIE: The Wise Man’s Field
- BOOK REVIEW: Archangel’s Consort
- BOOK REVIEW: Hunt for White Gold
- BOOK REVIEW: Farundell
- BOOK REVIEW: Battlecry: Sten Omnibus 1
- BOOK REVIEW: You Belong To Me
- BOOK REVIEW: Change Your Brain, Change Your Body
- BOOK REVIEW: One Thing Lead to Another
- BOOK REVIEW: The Demi-Monde
- BOOK REVIEW: The Killer of Little Shepherds
- BOOK REVIEW: Of Masques and Martyrs
- BOOK REVIEW: Survival – How Being Prepared Can Kee...
- FICTION: One Day by Shetu Mitra
- FICTION: BOX 13 By David Perlmutter
- FICTION: Reverb by Jonathan Fredrick Parks
- FICTION: The Cure to All Troubles By Philip Robert...
- FICTION: "Yellow Snake Pit" by Christopher Jewells...
- FICTION: Somewhere Nice By Todd Renier
- Aussie Author Month at ASFFWA
- Voyager/ASFFWA Manuscript Assessment
- Art for Sale
- BOOK REVIEW: The Bitten
- BOOK REVIEW: A Bite to Remember
- BOOK REVIEW: The Razor’s Gate
- BOOK REVIEW: Showing & Telling: Learn How to Show ...
- BOOK REVIEW: Amortals
- BOOK REVIEW: The Official Underground 2012 Doomsda...
- BOOK REVIEW: Show Me the Funny!: At the Writers' T...
- BOOK REVIEW: Road to Bedlam
- BOOK REVIEW: Pretty Little Dead Things
- BOOK REVIEW: Soul Stealers
- BOOK REVIEW: Bryan Hitch’s Ultimate Comics Studio
- BOOK REVIEW: Dragon’s Domain: The Ultimate Dragon ...
- BOOK REVIEW: Horror Movie Freak
- BOOK REVIEW: Zombies: A Hunter’s Guide
- BOOK REVIEW: Death's Disciples by J Robert King
- EXTREME ZOMBIE CHALLENGE By Max Keanu
- FICTION: SUPINE BY A. A. GARRISON
- CD REVIEW: Earthday by Ian Sandercoe
- FICTION: Hey Baby by David Lawler
- FICTION: Halloween Messenger by Ron Koppelberger
- FICTION: Motionless Assassin by Ron Koppelberger
- FICTION: Scraps by Ron Koppelberger
- FICTION: The Lions Share by Ron Koppelberger
- FICTION: Inside the Calorimeter Cup by Kristine On...
- Ditmar Awards
- BOOK REVIEW: Blackveil- The Green Rider Series Boo...
- BOOK REVIEW: The High King’s Tomb - The Green Ride...
- BOOK REVIEW: Rider’s First Call - The Green Rider ...
- BOOK REVIEW: The Green Rider Book 1
- BOOK REVIEW: Bumper – The Life and Times of Frank ...
- BOOK REVIEW: Nobody Likes You
- BOOK REVIEW: A Discovery of Witches by Deborah Har...
- BOOK REVIEW: Satori
- BOOK REVIEW: Cuckoo by Julia Crouch
- BOOK REVIEW: The Body Finder
- BOOK REVIEW: You Can Draw In 30 Days
- BOOK REVIEW: BIRDWATCHER’S DAILY COMPANION 365 Day...
- BOOK REVIEW: Masterpieces of Nature
- BOOK REVIEW: RIP-OFF A Panorama of Australian Fra...
- BOOK REVIEW: Visitants Stories of Fallen Angels an...
- BOOK REVIEW: Zombie Apocalypse
- BOOK REVIEW: Tea A History of the Drink that Chan...
- BOOK REVIEW: Pattern and Palette Sourcebook 4
- BOOK REVIEW: Lingerie The Evolution of Seduction
- BOOK REVIEW: Henry Hoey Hobson
- BOOK REVIEW: Fever: A Dark Touch Novel
- BOOK REVIEW: Wyrmeweald: Returner’s Wealth
- BOOK REVIEW: Five Bells
- BOOK REVIEW: Laws of Magic 2 Heart of Gold
- BOOK REVIEW: The Laws of Magic 1: Blaze of Glory
- BOOK REVIEW: Monster Republic The Judas Code
- BOOK REVIEW: Kill Me Once
- BOOK REVIEW:Witch & Wizard - The Gift
- FICTION: The Call – Part 4 By MJ Wesolowski
- POETRY: My Angel By Steven Barnes
- FICTION: The Death of Hank Markin by Ryan Kauffman...
- FICTION: 25/12/Unknown By Shane Ward
- FICTION: Strawberry Vale By Shane Ward
- AUTHOR INTERVIEW: Kristen Britian
- AUTHOR INTERVIEW: Douglas Starr
- ▼ March (93)
- ► 2010 (403)
- ► 2009 (214)