Pages

POETRY:Actuality by Savannah Nolen  

Posted by Scott Wilson


There are bridges burning around me.
The incandescent flames engulf me and with every spark my essence is fulfilled.
Led by the flaming pavement, I am connected with the energy of the blaze.
My fear has been incinerated by the rousing force of my reality.
My soul has reconnected with my body and I am, yet again, linked to my metaphysical truth.
My eyes can distinguish the truth once more.
Fifty-nine pieces of my soul have parted and I am nurtured and replenished through the obscure smoke and infesting inferno of wilted lies; everything becomes clear as the institution of my brain expands giving way to the light of freedom.

This entry was posted on Saturday, March 26, 2011 at 12:48 AM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment