After my breakup I was looking for a miracle like the warm beach which had become my haven. One afternoon, I found my miracle on the same beach, basking in the sun. Shards of silver were scattered in his hair and on his chest. I went up to him and said hi in a voice, which I thought, was sexy charming. After a long pause, he asked me whether I was a hooker. I turned crimson and it wasn’t the sun.
The Fringe is open to submissions of poetry, flash fiction and short stories of any genre. Stories accepted will be published online in our Ezine and also in the monthly pdf magazine.
We are also open to submissions from artists for inclusion in the magazine.
Submissions should be in RTF format or in the body of the email. Send email submissions only to email@example.com
Currently we only offer payment for one story selected as the feature story in the monthly pdf magazine only. The successful author will be contacted to organise payment via paypal for a $5AUD payment. Authors of other accepted stories published on the webzine and in the pdf copy will receive a copy of the pdf version of the mag the story appears in.
We are open to unpublished and previously published stories up to 40,000 words in length.
About The Fringe Magazine
Here at The Fringe Magazine we publish Short Stories, Flash Fiction, Poetry in all genres and reviews of books, roleplay games, music and movies.
Our variety seems to be hiting the mark with over 100,000 views of our Online Magazine with a good spread across all articles.
Our variety seems to be hiting the mark with over 100,000 views of our Online Magazine with a good spread across all articles.?xml:namespace>From surveys we've conducted, our readers are like most people and enjoy reading all kinds of books, both fiction and non-fiction.
With over 350 readers visiting our site each day, we listen to the voice of the masses and try and procure books in all genres to review. To date, we have reviewed over 600 books, including; non-fiction reference, music, art, photography, gardening, cooking, Self Help, architecture, design, biographies and roleplay games.
We also review fiction in all genres; Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Historical Romance, Paranormal Romance, Horror, Crime, Thriller, Comedy, Western. We also publish Author Interviews, Paintings, Sketches, Art Work, Art Work by Susie Wilson, and non-fiction articles. The only thing you won't find at The Fringe Magazine is a bad review, if we don't like something, we won't put up a review at all.
You will also find music and dvd reviews and the occasional interview with musicians and actors.
- FICTION: The Bully By John Kujawski
- FICTION: Out on the Balcony By Philip Roberts
- FICTION: FORSAKEN ONE by Tyler Bowler
- FICTION: Afternoon Love by Priscilla Jolly
- FICTION: ANGELS OR SOMETHING BY ALLAN ROUNSLEY
- POETRY: The River She’s A Callin’ by Jason E. Hod...
- POETRY: The Mediterranean Calling by Sarah E. Whit...
- POETRY: Home Again by Sarah E. White
- AUTHOR INTERVIEW: Linwood Barclay
- BOOK REVIEW: Farmer Buckley’s Exploding Trousers
- BOOK REVIEW: The Mall
- BOOK REVIEW: Chelsea Mansions
- BOOK REVIEW: Retromania
- BOOK REVIEW: Dirty Deeds
- BOOK REVIEW: Arctic Floor
- BOOK REVIEW: A Storm of Swords: Steel and Snow: Bo...
- BOOK REVIEW: A Clash of Kings: Book 2 of A Song of...
- BOOK REVIEW: A Game of Thrones
- AUTHOR INTERVIEW: Kelley Armstrong
- BOOK REVIEW: King's Gold
- BOOK REVIEW: Play Dead
- BOOK REVIEW: Red Dahlia
- BOOK REVIEW: Winter’s Shadow
- BOOK REVIEW: The King's Speech
- BOOK REVIEW: The Pillars of the Earth
- BOOK REVIEW: The Rules of Attraction
- BOOK REVIEW: Lunar Park
- BOOK REVIEW: The Informers
- BOOK REVIEW: Less Than Zero
- BOOK REVIEW: Imperial Bedrooms
- BOOK REVIEW: Galmorama
- BOOK REVIEW: American Psycho
- BOOK REVIEW: Pimpernelles Book 1: The Pale Assassi...
- BOOK REVIEW: Ultraviolet
- BOOK REVIEW: Alone 2: Survivor
- BOOK REVIEW: Darke Academy Book 1
- BOOK REVIEW: Dark Heart Rising
- FICTION: GOLIATH by Joseph Giddings
- FICTION: Letter to a Sir from a Sire Darrin Albert...
- FICTION: BACON AND EGGS WITH A SIDE ORDER OF GHOST...
- FICTION: Witherproof by Chas Warren
- FICTION: Smuggled Arms by Gary Germeil
- FICTION: Daddy’s Little Girl by Emily Hagerman
- FICTION: The Call – Part 8 By MJ Wesolowski
- FICTION: The Call – Part 7 By MJ Wesolowski
- FICTION: The Garbage Audit by Peter McMillan
- FICTION: Without You by Maggie Doonan
- POETRY: Finding My Light by Sarah E. White
- FICTION: Lucy’s Pizzeria by Jake Johnson
- FICTION: Guardian Angel by Gary Germeil
- FICTION: The One Armed Blues by Chip O’Brien
- FICTION: Fishbone By Catherine Batac Walder
- FICTION: Waiting for the Redeye by Andrew J. Stone...
- FICTION: Another Day In The Light By Jonathan Howe...
- FICTION: Genius or Insanity? by Rod Hamon
- FICTION: Summer Variety by Richard E Marion
- FICTION:One Lucky Dog by David Meuel
- FICTION: Discord in the House of Lilith By Donald...
- BOOK REVIEW: The Silent Girl
- BOOK REVIEW: Marrying Up
- BOOK REVIEW: Vampire Warlords
- BOOK REVIEW: City of Hope & Despair
- DVD REVIEW: Watercolour Quick & Easy: Flowers
- BOOK REVIEW: Painting Trees in Watercolour Pen & ...
- BOOK REVIEW: Writing the Paranormal Novel: Techniq...
- BOOK REVIEW: Novel Writer's Toolkit
- BOOK REVIEW: 600 Watercolour Mixes
- BOOK REVIEW: Being Bold With Watercolour
- BOOK REVIEW: Creating Comics from Start to Finish
- BOOK REVIEW: Zombie High Yearbook
- AUTHOR INTERVIEW: Graeme Hague
- BOOK REVIEW: Wolfsbane
- BOOK REVIEW: Retribution Dark Hunter 20
- BOOK REVIEW: Watch Me Die
- BOOK REVIEW: The Devil’s Edge
- BOOK REVIEWS: Where The Bodies Are Buried
- BOOK REVIEW: Straight Razor Cure
- BOOK REVIEW: The Accident
- BOOK REVIEW: The Traitor's Emblem
- BOOK REVIEW: Spartan
- BOOK REVIEW: Savage City
- BOOK REVIEW: Fenrir
- AUTHOR INTERVIEW: Tony Monchinski
- AUTHOR INTERVIEW: Lee Nichols
- AUTHOR INTERVIEW: Alyxandra Harvey
- IMPORTANT - AUSTRALIAN CENSUS 2011 9TH AUGUST
- BOOK REVIEW: Haunting Violet
- AUTHOR INTERVIEW: Cynthia Hands
- ▼ August (88)
- ► 2010 (403)
- ► 2009 (214)