On Sale: 23/11/2010;
Trimsize: 128 x 196 x 19 mm;
Pages: 200; $19.99
It′s finally here! Six years and almost 1000 pages have all led to this epic finale! With six of Ramona′s seven evil exes dispatched, it should be time for Scott Pilgrim to face Gideon Graves, the biggest and baddest of her former beaus. But didn′t Ramona take off at the end of Book 5? Shouldn′t that let Scott off the hook? Maybe it should, maybe it shouldn′t, but one thing is for certain: all of this has been building to Scott Pilgrim′s Finest Hour!
The Fringe is open to submissions of poetry, flash fiction and short stories of any genre. Stories accepted will be published online in our Ezine and also in the monthly pdf magazine.
We are also open to submissions from artists for inclusion in the magazine.
Submissions should be in RTF format or in the body of the email. Send email submissions only to firstname.lastname@example.org
Currently we only offer payment for one story selected as the feature story in the monthly pdf magazine only. The successful author will be contacted to organise payment via paypal for a $5AUD payment. Authors of other accepted stories published on the webzine and in the pdf copy will receive a copy of the pdf version of the mag the story appears in.
We are open to unpublished and previously published stories up to 40,000 words in length.
About The Fringe Magazine
Here at The Fringe Magazine we publish Short Stories, Flash Fiction, Poetry in all genres and reviews of books, roleplay games, music and movies.
Our variety seems to be hiting the mark with over 100,000 views of our Online Magazine with a good spread across all articles.
Our variety seems to be hiting the mark with over 100,000 views of our Online Magazine with a good spread across all articles.?xml:namespace>From surveys we've conducted, our readers are like most people and enjoy reading all kinds of books, both fiction and non-fiction.
With over 350 readers visiting our site each day, we listen to the voice of the masses and try and procure books in all genres to review. To date, we have reviewed over 600 books, including; non-fiction reference, music, art, photography, gardening, cooking, Self Help, architecture, design, biographies and roleplay games.
We also review fiction in all genres; Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Historical Romance, Paranormal Romance, Horror, Crime, Thriller, Comedy, Western. We also publish Author Interviews, Paintings, Sketches, Art Work, Art Work by Susie Wilson, and non-fiction articles. The only thing you won't find at The Fringe Magazine is a bad review, if we don't like something, we won't put up a review at all.
You will also find music and dvd reviews and the occasional interview with musicians and actors.
- ► 2011 (753)
- Author Interview: Catherine Jinx
- Author Interview: AA Bell
- Interview: Marianne de Pierres
- Book Review: Crescendo By Becca Fitzpatrick
- Book review: Tall, Dark & Hungry An Argeneau Vampi...
- Book Review: Single White Vampire An Argeneau Vamp...
- Book review: MI6 The History of the Secret Intelli...
- Book Review: Impractical Jokes by Charlie Pickerin...
- Book Review: Insurrection by Robyn Young
- Book Review: The Abused Werewolf Rescue Group by C...
- Fiction: A Plea from the Cradle By George Wilhite
- Fiction: Volume 24 by Adam Hofbauer
- Fiction: AMERICAN ANIMATION SOCIETY ORAL HISTORY I...
- Author Interview: Mick Wall - Author of Metallica ...
- Fiction: Harlequin By Kaye Branch
- Fiction: The Tsarevich by Shelly Li
- Fiction: Fearsome Tranquility By Amanda Lawrence A...
- Fiction: Past Perfect by Jackie Gamber
- Author Interview: Robert Rankin
- Book Review: Why Are You So Fat?: The TalkSPORT Bo...
- Book Review: Casper the Commuting Cat The True Sto...
- Book Review: The Haunted By Jessica Verday
- Book Review: The Replacement By Brenna Yovanoff
- Book Review: Angel Souls and Devil Hearts By Chris...
- Book Review: Nightshade Witches War Series by Andr...
- Book Review: Magic Bites A Kate Daniels Novel: 1 b...
- Book Review: Lady & The Vamp An Immortality Bites ...
- Book Review: The Alchemist in the Shadows by Pierr...
- Book Review: Dark Matter by Michelle Paver
- Book Review: Edge by Jeffery Deaver
- Book Review: Unholy Awakening by Michael Gregorio
- Book Review: Dragons of the Hourglass Mage (Dragon...
- Book Review: Blood, Sweat and Beers: Oz Rock from ...
- Book Review: Diamond Eyes By A A Bell
- Book Review: Naked Cruelty By Colleen McCullough
- Book Review: The Fall By Guillermo & Hogan, Chuck ...
- Book Review: Strange Things Happen A Life with The...
- Book Review: Scott Pilgrim's Finest Hour: Volume 6...
- Book Review: Mad Men Unbuttoned; A Romp Through 19...
- Fiction: The Runner by Igor Yankilevich
- The Middledark Passage By Dale Carothers
- Fiction: The Escape By Ben Scotti
- The Escape By Ben Scotti
- The Fringe Issue 2 out 15th December
- Book Review: Love Writing How to Make Money Writin...
- Book Review:Wannabe a Writer by Jane Wenham-Jones
- Book Review:The Writer's ABC Checklist by Lorraine...
- Book Review:Successful Novel Plotting by Jean Saun...
- The Fringe Reviewed
- Book Review: Metallica: Enter Night The Biography ...
- The Joy of Work by Tony Haynes
- The Cleansing by David Macphersion
- Book Review: The Quantum Thief by Hannu Rajaniemi
- Book Review: The Evolutionary Void by Peter F Hami...
- Book Review: The Korean War by Cameron Forbes
- Book Review: Ghost Watch by David Rollins
- Book Review: The Fledgling Handbook House of Night...
- Book Review: Beautiful Darkness: The Caster Chroni...
- Book Review: Z by Michael Thomas Ford
- Book Review: Romeo and Juliet and Vampires By Clau...
- Book Review: Cut and Run by Matt Hilton
- Book Review: The Japanese Devil Fish Girl and Othe...
- Book Review: The Fat Mexican The Bloody Rise the B...
- Book Review: Gang Land From footsoldiers to kingpi...
- Book Review: Ape House by Sara Gruen
- Book Review: Dark Moon of Avalon A Novel of Trysta...
- Book Review: Jealousy by Lili St Crow
- Book Review: Life by Keith Richards
- Book Review: Mirror Space Book Three of the Sentie...
- Book Review: Chaos Space The Sentients of Orion Bo...
- Book Review: Dark Space The Sentients of Orion Boo...
- Book Review: Full Dark, No Stars by Stephen King
- Book Review: King Arthur: Warrior of the West
- Book Review:King Arthur: Dragon's Child
- Fingers by JC Crumpton
- Interview: Paul Carter
- In The Desert by Willie Nunnery
- Rebirth by Gwendolyn Joyce Mintz
- Tylen Brackus by Tom Sheehan
- The Lobster That Wouldn’t Sleep by Tom Sheehan
- A Greater Kingdom and a Lesser Court by Tom Sheeha...
- The Aztec Raiders by Tom Sheehan
- Author Interview: Melissa de la Cruz
- Issue 1 Online Now
- Author Interview: Michael McKernan
- Interview with Graeme Hague
- The Bundle by Ron Koppelberger
- Beloved by Ron Koppelberger
- Villain Vast by Ron Koppelberger
- ▼ November (89)
- ► 2009 (214)