The Fringe is open to submissions of poetry, flash fiction and short stories of any genre. Stories accepted will be published online in our Ezine and also in the monthly pdf magazine.
We are also open to submissions from artists for inclusion in the magazine.
Submissions should be in RTF format or in the body of the email. Send email submissions only to firstname.lastname@example.org
Currently we only offer payment for one story selected as the feature story in the monthly pdf magazine only. The successful author will be contacted to organise payment via paypal for a $5AUD payment. Authors of other accepted stories published on the webzine and in the pdf copy will receive a copy of the pdf version of the mag the story appears in.
We are open to unpublished and previously published stories up to 40,000 words in length.
About The Fringe Magazine
Here at The Fringe Magazine we publish Short Stories, Flash Fiction, Poetry in all genres and reviews of books, roleplay games, music and movies.
Our variety seems to be hiting the mark with over 100,000 views of our Online Magazine with a good spread across all articles.
Our variety seems to be hiting the mark with over 100,000 views of our Online Magazine with a good spread across all articles.?xml:namespace>From surveys we've conducted, our readers are like most people and enjoy reading all kinds of books, both fiction and non-fiction.
With over 350 readers visiting our site each day, we listen to the voice of the masses and try and procure books in all genres to review. To date, we have reviewed over 600 books, including; non-fiction reference, music, art, photography, gardening, cooking, Self Help, architecture, design, biographies and roleplay games.
We also review fiction in all genres; Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Historical Romance, Paranormal Romance, Horror, Crime, Thriller, Comedy, Western. We also publish Author Interviews, Paintings, Sketches, Art Work, Art Work by Susie Wilson, and non-fiction articles. The only thing you won't find at The Fringe Magazine is a bad review, if we don't like something, we won't put up a review at all.
You will also find music and dvd reviews and the occasional interview with musicians and actors.
- BOOK REVIEW: Code Lightfall and The Robot King
- Crime Month at the Fringe
- AUTHOR INTERVIEW: Nicole Murphy
- NEWS: Social media campaign propels book to #1
- BOOK REVIEW: The St Helena Story: An Illustrated H...
- BOOK REVIEW: The Terror of Living
- BOOK REVIEWS: Altar of Bones
- BOOK REVIEW: I’ll Walk Alone
- BOOK REVIEW: Cold Kiss
- BOOK REVIEW: Waking Nightmares #5 The Shadow Saga
- FICTION: This Time By Alan Zacher
- FICTION: The Loch Ard By C. A. T. Torres V
- FICTION: Cellulose Face by Aden Pak
- FICTION: THE TEACHER by Jackie Kingon
- FICTION: Rewards By Philip Roberts
- FICTION: Godspeed By Mindy MacKay
- FICTION: Higher Learning by Joe Mynhardt
- POETRY: Fool for Love by Sarah E. White
- FICTION: Daddy’s Little Boy by Joe Mynhardt
- FICTION: Sisyphus by J. Falkner
- FICTION: The Incorruptible Housewarming Gift by Su...
- FICTION: The Shortcut by KG Johansson
- FICTION: The Grand Poobah By Jerry Guarino
- POETRY: The Tiny Angel That's With Me by Jason E. ...
- POETRY: Lachrymatory by Jason E. Hodges
- POETRY: Paper Butterflies by Jason E. Hodges
- FICTION: Tristan and the Grove by Marty Reeh
- BOOK REVIEWS: Crusade: The Cursed Ones
- BOOK REVIEW: Vegas Knights
- BOOK REVIEW: Point
- BOOK REVIEW: King’s Justice: The Knights of Breton...
- BOOK REVIEW: Walking the Tree
- AUTHOR INTERVIEW: Carrie Ryan
- BOOK REVIEW: Death’s Sweet Embrace
- BOOK REVIEW: Eona
- BOOK REVIEW: Private London
- BOOK REVIEW: Beyond Fear
- BOOK REVIEW: The Meowmorphosis
- BOOK REVIEW: Thyla
- BOOK REVIEW: Floods 10 Lost
- BOOK REVIEW: Dark Angels Revealed
- BOOK REVIEW: The Girl In Alfred Hitchcock’s Shower...
- BOOK REVIEW:Green Lantern: Secret Origin
- BOOK REVIEW: Doctor Who: The Episode Guide
- BOOK REVIEW: Michelangelo The Drawings of a Genius...
- BOOK REVIEW: The Illustrated History of Torture
- BOOK REVIEW: Paris: A Journey Through Time
- BOOK REVIEW: Chinese Ghost Stories Curious Tales o...
- BOOK REVIEW: Wise Sayings of Jesus
- BOOK REVIEW: Drawing: The Figure: Learn the classi...
- BOOK REVIEW: Drawing: Horror Characters: Learn to ...
- BOOK REVIEW: Drawing: Science Fiction: Learn to dr...
- BOOK REVIEW: Drawing: Adventure Characters: Learn ...
- AUTHOR INTERVIEW: Daniel H Wilson
- BOOK REVIEW: Mole Hunt
- BOOK REVIEW: Destiny
- BOOK REVIEW: The Bourne Dominion
- FICTION: Winter in The Valley by Adam Ingram
- FICTION: Practical Goldberg (A Love Story in 3 Par...
- FICTION: The Electric Man Will Come Tonight By Sar...
- FICTION: Dionysus by Jake Sweet
- POETRY:Sometimes by Sarah E White
- POETRY: This Game by Sarah E. White
- FICTION: THE HANDS By Corey Maida
- FICTION: Temptation by Lily Lord
- FICTION: RECAST OF CLEFT'S SPELL by Acquanetta M. ...
- FICTION: Moribund Surveillance By Olabode Olakanmi...
- BOOK REVIEW: Robopocalypse
- FICTION: The Call – Part 6 By MJ Wesolowski
- FICTION: "The Insane Detective," by Tommy Oliver
- FICTION: Blue Sapphire by Gary Germeil
- FICTION: Good to Go by David Meuel
- FICTION: Race the Rain by Mark J. Reagan
- FICTION: Time Trials By J. Scott Kunkle
- FICTION: Family Dynamics by Zoe Karakikla-Mitsakou...
- FICTION: The Horror beyond the Directory List By J...
- FICTION: The Noegrus By Rafael Coira
- FICTION: The Star-Stones by Chris Stibrany
- FICTION: AWFULLY DISAPPOINTING EITHER WAY By Becky...
- FICTION: THUD BY ALLAN ROUNSLEY
- FICTION: THE RIVER’S VOID By Jason E. Hodges
- BOOK REVIEW:Kiss of Snow
- BOOK REVIEW: Dead Reckoning
- BOOK REVIEW: The Land of Painted Caves
- BOOK REVIEW: Johnny Depp – The Illustrated Biograp...
- BOOK REVIEW: Beloved of The Fallen
- BOOK REVIEW: The Scandal of Lady Eleanor
- ▼ June (87)
- ► 2010 (403)
- ► 2009 (214)