The Fringe is open to submissions of poetry, flash fiction and short stories of any genre. Stories accepted will be published online in our Ezine and also in the monthly pdf magazine.
We are also open to submissions from artists for inclusion in the magazine.
Submissions should be in RTF format or in the body of the email. Send email submissions only to email@example.com
Currently we only offer payment for one story selected as the feature story in the monthly pdf magazine only. The successful author will be contacted to organise payment via paypal for a $5AUD payment. Authors of other accepted stories published on the webzine and in the pdf copy will receive a copy of the pdf version of the mag the story appears in.
We are open to unpublished and previously published stories up to 40,000 words in length.
About The Fringe Magazine
Here at The Fringe Magazine we publish Short Stories, Flash Fiction, Poetry in all genres and reviews of books, roleplay games, music and movies.
Our variety seems to be hiting the mark with over 100,000 views of our Online Magazine with a good spread across all articles.
Our variety seems to be hiting the mark with over 100,000 views of our Online Magazine with a good spread across all articles.?xml:namespace>From surveys we've conducted, our readers are like most people and enjoy reading all kinds of books, both fiction and non-fiction.
With over 350 readers visiting our site each day, we listen to the voice of the masses and try and procure books in all genres to review. To date, we have reviewed over 600 books, including; non-fiction reference, music, art, photography, gardening, cooking, Self Help, architecture, design, biographies and roleplay games.
We also review fiction in all genres; Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Historical Romance, Paranormal Romance, Horror, Crime, Thriller, Comedy, Western. We also publish Author Interviews, Paintings, Sketches, Art Work, Art Work by Susie Wilson, and non-fiction articles. The only thing you won't find at The Fringe Magazine is a bad review, if we don't like something, we won't put up a review at all.
You will also find music and dvd reviews and the occasional interview with musicians and actors.
- BOOK REVIEW: Moon over Soho
- BOOK REVIEW: The Unseen
- BOOK REVIEW: Outpost
- BOOK REVIEW: Mine to Possess
- BOOK REVIEW: Hostage to Pleasure
- BOOK REVIEW: Branded By Fire
- BOOK REVIW: The Rogue
- BOOK REVIEW: Rosebush
- BOOK REVIEW: Gillespie And I
- BOOK REVIEW: Liar
- BOOK REVIEW: Honour and the Sword
- BOOK REVIEW: No Time For Fear
- BOOK REVIEW: The Chronicles of Vladimir Tod 12th G...
- BOOK REVIEW: If You Ask Me(And Of Course You Won’t...
- BOOK REVIEW: Pig Boy
- BOOK REVIEW: Maximum Ride: Angel
- BOOK REVIEW: The Emerald Atlas
- BOOK REVIEW: Faerie Winter
- BOOK REVIEW: The Ivory Rose
- BOOK REVIEW: Laws of Magic 6: Hour of Need
- BOOK REVIEW: Stories I Only Tell My Friends
- BOOK REVIEW: BossyPants
- BOOK REVIEW: Adapt
- BOOK REVIEW: True Happiness
- BOOK REVIEW: The Twilight Saga: The Official Illus...
- BOOK REVIEW: The Forest of Hands and Teeth
- BOOK REVIEW: The Dead Tossed Waves
- BOOK REVIEW:The Stolen Ones
- BOOK REVIEW: Geek Nation
- FICTION: Fall of the Anchor Grill By A.K. Duvall
- FICTION: Heaven Can Be Hell by Evelyn A. Archer, P...
- FICTION: TRUTH OR CONSEQUENCES by Rekha Ambardar
- FICTION: SUSPICIOUS MINDS by Rekha Ambardar
- FICTION: The Cougar's Tale by P.I. Barrington
- FICTION: Coulter’s New Guns by Belinda Rees
- FICTION: ARE YOU SMILING NOW? By Sarah Marie
- FICTION: After by Stephen Book
- FICTION: The Kallyrigs by Aveline Benson
- FICTION: On Wings of Midnight by Mike Phillips
- FICTION: The Martyr By Robert Drake
- Latest Issue of The Fringe Now Out
- BOOK REVIEW: Spectrum 6 The Best in Contemporary F...
- BOOK REVIEW: How to Draw Zombies: Discover the sec...
- BOOK REVIEW: How to Draw Vampires: Discover the se...
- BOOK REVIEW: I Love Ken: My Life As The Ultimate B...
- BOOK REVIEW: Shortcuts & Artists' Secrets: Learn q...
- BOOK REVIEW: Animals Real and Imagined: Fantasy of...
- BOOK REVIEW: Understanding Panic Attacks and Overc...
- BOOK REVIEW: The Art of Zombie Warfare
- BOOK REVIEW: How to Draw Classic Heads & Faces: St...
- BOOK REVIEW: English Ruins
- BOOK REVIEW: Doggy Whys?
- BOOK REVIEW: THE NEW ENCYCLOPEDIA OF WATERCOLOR TE...
- BOOK REVIEW: The Complete Photo Guide to Creative ...
- BOOK REVIEW: The Woman Who Murdered Babies for Mon...
- AUTHOR INTERVIEW: Jessica Shirvington
- AUTHOR INTERVIEW: Greig Beck
- POETRY: Man of God (for Walker Railey) by Chris Ed...
- POETRY: When I’m with you By Steven Barnes
- FICTION: FINAL NIGHT By Michael Casey
- FICTION: Dead Zeppelin by Kevin Bennett
- FICTION: Double Trouble by Haley Arias
- FICTION: A Little Ditzy in the Front Office by KJ ...
- FICTION: Privatized ! Ed Volkstorf
- FICTION: Smell the Roses by Kyle Thibodeau
- FICTION: The Holiday By Jason E. Hodges
- FICTION:The Living Impaired By Rahvin O. Aysius
- FICTION: The Point Of No Return by Scott Barnes
- FICTION: Wet Dull Smack By Daniel J. Pool
- FICTION: Million Dollar Question by Tara McMillen
- BOOK REVIEW: Fallin’ Up
- BOOK REVIEW: Hellhole
- BOOK REVIEW: Rot & Ruin
- BOOK REVIEW: Death’s Sweet Embrace
- BOOK REVIEW: The Shattered City
- BOOK REVIEW: Twilight’s Dawn
- ▼ May (76)
- ► 2010 (403)
- ► 2009 (214)