The Fringe is open to submissions of poetry, flash fiction and short stories of any genre. Stories accepted will be published online in our Ezine and also in the monthly pdf magazine.
We are also open to submissions from artists for inclusion in the magazine.
Submissions should be in RTF format or in the body of the email. Send email submissions only to firstname.lastname@example.org
Currently we only offer payment for one story selected as the feature story in the monthly pdf magazine only. The successful author will be contacted to organise payment via paypal for a $5AUD payment. Authors of other accepted stories published on the webzine and in the pdf copy will receive a copy of the pdf version of the mag the story appears in.
We are open to unpublished and previously published stories up to 40,000 words in length.
About The Fringe Magazine
Here at The Fringe Magazine we publish Short Stories, Flash Fiction, Poetry in all genres and reviews of books, roleplay games, music and movies.
Our variety seems to be hiting the mark with over 100,000 views of our Online Magazine with a good spread across all articles.
Our variety seems to be hiting the mark with over 100,000 views of our Online Magazine with a good spread across all articles.?xml:namespace>From surveys we've conducted, our readers are like most people and enjoy reading all kinds of books, both fiction and non-fiction.
With over 350 readers visiting our site each day, we listen to the voice of the masses and try and procure books in all genres to review. To date, we have reviewed over 600 books, including; non-fiction reference, music, art, photography, gardening, cooking, Self Help, architecture, design, biographies and roleplay games.
We also review fiction in all genres; Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Historical Romance, Paranormal Romance, Horror, Crime, Thriller, Comedy, Western. We also publish Author Interviews, Paintings, Sketches, Art Work, Art Work by Susie Wilson, and non-fiction articles. The only thing you won't find at The Fringe Magazine is a bad review, if we don't like something, we won't put up a review at all.
You will also find music and dvd reviews and the occasional interview with musicians and actors.
- FICTION: First Words by Samuel Eden
- FICTION: BEHIND WHITE CURTAIN by Valery Petrovskiy...
- FICTION: Returned to the Dark by Nicky Ellam
- FICTION: I dream of Past Futures By Thomas Ecclest...
- FICTION: In a Flash By Katrina Erickson
- FICTION: Aaron By Angel Johnson
- FICTION: Falling by Stephanie Diaz
- FICTION: Precious by Victoria Griffin
- FICTION: Tragedy By Neil Weston
- FICTION: The Coward by R.D.Cullipher
- FICTION: AUTOPSY by Mike Goldstein
- FICTION: The Moon and the Electrician by Steve Sim...
- FICTION: Rocky Road By Jake Johnson
- FICTION: The Rose Cycle By Cathy Bible
- Title: Aston Martin: Power, B...
- BOOK REVIEW: A Classical Journey:The Houses of Ken...
- FICTION: Damn Leprechauns By Alan Zacher
- FICTION: Mira By John Kujawski
- FICTION: To Act by Damion Hamilton
- FICTION: Sneeze by Trina Jacobs
- FICTION: She by Michael Kelso
- FICTION: ABANDONED BY BRANDY ALLARD
- FICTION: “Thirty-Three” By P. Keith Boran
- FICTION: THE NEW ANIMAL By Lee Nagle
- FICTION: Little Bit By Michelle Hauck
- FICTION: LET'S GO SAILING by Jennifer E. Lee
- FICTION: Dreems by Michael McCloskey
- FICTION: Vacation by Jamie Mathews
- FICTION: Pandora by Elaina Thompson
- POETRY: Mag-Numb by Denny E. Marshall
- FICTION: Deviants by Gerard Lough
- POETRY: This Hand That’s Played By Sarah E. White
- FICTION: Fat Tuesday by Tony Burnett
- FICTION: The Radiomen by Jake Johnson
- FICTION: LUCILLE’S LEGS by Waite Jorin
- FICTION: No More Stories by David Parchment
- FICTION: Flowers for a Grave by J. Scott Kunkle
- FICTION: The Journal Beneath By Jason E. Hodges
- ▼ October (38)
- ► 2010 (403)
- ► 2009 (214)